Apply for the post of Finance Intern at ACTED in Congo. Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
- Provide support to the Finance Officer on controlling the compliance of the ACTED documentation. By checking the accuracy, exhaustiveness, and consistency of the information contained in these documents.
- Similarly, support the Finance Officer in checking partners’ financial transactions and ensure correct allocations to respective budget lines through a checklist; upon request, travel to the field and physically conduct a random sample of partners’ vouchers and ensure the financial transactions meet donor requirements
- Also, suggest update and improvement of ACTED’s procedures in link with the CFM;
- Likewise, support external audits preparation.
- Detect possible variances on the Monthly Running Cost Follow-Up and inform CFM accordingly (through a memo);
- Also, upon request of the CFM, conduct market surveys;
- Prepare a monthly Finance Control Report
Qualifications for Finance Intern at ACTED in Congo
- Msc in Administration, Business Management, or equivalent.
- Also, finance and accounting skills required
- Likewise, willingness to undertake serious responsibility and manage stress efficiently
- Additionally, excellent communication skills, including advanced written and oral English
- Living allowance of 300 USD
- Lodging and food provided in the ACTED Guesthouse
- Flights tickets in and out + Visa taken in charge by ACTED
- Provision of medical and repatriation insurances
Visit the official page for more information.