IBM invites Data Scientists to apply for the Data Scientist Intern 2020 at IBM in the USA. The start and end dates of the internship are in summer. The positions will sharpen their confidence and skills even more by performing the following duties
- Implement and validate predictive models; create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
- Communicate with internal and external clients to understand business needs and provide analytical solutions.
- Use statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc. to analyze data and provide insights.
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines to bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of predicting behaviors.
- Similarly, data analytics including identifying, retrieving, manipulating, relating and exploiting multiply structured and unstructured data sets from various sources including building or generating new data sets.
- Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and exploit multiple structured and unstructured data sets from various sources including building or generating new data sets as appropriate.
- Furthermore, create and present materials on data projects, data science architecture and analytics strategies.
Eligibilities for Data Scientist Intern 2020 at IBM
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts such as probability theory and hypothesis testing.
- Experience coding in R and/or Python as well as experience developing deep learning models using various libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- Must be enrolled or accepted into an accredited post-bachelor degree program.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights.
- Experience collaborating on coding projects, e.g. sharing code and resolving issues through GitHub.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Click here to apply for Data Scientist Intern 2020 at IBM in the USA.