Applications are open for the Facebook Security Program Manager Internship in the United States of America. The ideal Security Program Manager Intern will work cross-functionally with teams across Facebook to coordinate and execute security initiatives at scale. This person should be curious, eager to learn, passionate about security and have strong verbal and written communication skills. This role is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
Candidates on this Facebook Security Program Manager Internship will do the following jobs
- Develop an understanding of Facebook’s security issues, processes, and policies.
- Partner with program managers, security analysts and XFN partners to establish goals and understand scope, objectives and metrics for success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of projects.
- Track progress and adjust project roadmaps, schedule and plans. Identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Communicate process, policy and product concepts to senior leadership, business and cross-functional partners effectively.
- Demonstrate proactive work ethic and ability to adapt to dynamic situations.
- Ability to break down complex projects into concrete actions as well as to present ideas and recommendations effectively to different audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Also, ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be organized, detail and goal-oriented, and interested in security.
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Furthermore, must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op.
Facebook, Inc. is an American social media and technology company based in Menlo Park, California. It is one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google. Facebook is one of the world’s most valuable companies.