Google Cloud Business Paid Internship 2019 in Japan has opened the application. The Google community believes good ideas can come from anywhere. As an intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. You will inspire companies and government agencies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s Cloud products, such as G Suite, and to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using Google’s array of Cloud platform products. You will help develop engagement plans for acquiring new accounts, including analyzing data and identifying client opportunities. You’ll engage with external stakeholders and executives from prospective client organizations to articulate the benefits of Google Cloud. You will listen to business owners’ needs, discuss the impact of our technology, and highlight how an investment in Google Cloud can be a valuable part of their business strategy.
This internship is intended for students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s PhD degree program with an anticipated graduation date between April 2019 and March 2021, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google’s advertisers, publishers and users, and manage customer inquiries by phone, email and/or live chat.
- Deliver against assigned tasks, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience for Google’s advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships, and increase business by promoting other Google products (e.g. Google Ads, G Suite, etc.)
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help drive advertiser business growth in relation to their advertising investment and/or solve technical issues for customers.
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues. Engage with Product and Engineering teams on issue prioritization and road map, and partner with Finance, Marketing and Sales on role definition and process enhancement. Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
- 10 to 14 week paid, full-time internship.
- You will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help to identify project goals and support your professional development.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD program in any major and maintaining students status throughout the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 10-14 weeks at the Tokyo office between December 2018 and September 2019.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, with the ability work to in fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Motivated, independent worker with the capacity to lead and work well with others.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to see both detail-specific and big-picture issues.