UNDP Impact Investing and Accelerator Intern Assistant at Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
The Impact Investing and Impact Accelerator Intern Assistant will work under the overall guidance of NPM and supervision of the Technical Coordinator for Impact Investing.
Scope of Work for Impact Investing and Accelerator Intern Assistant
a) Effective support for project management, project planning and implementation focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Provides technical support in overall project implementation, including compilation, summarization and presentation of basic information/data related to innovative finance, impact investing, venture development, accelerators, SMEs/startups and related topics
- Support in reviewing and documenting all project documents, including presentations, report, concept notes, pitch decks, terms of references, etc
- Implement project standard operating procedures in line with the government and UNDP’s regulations;
b) Support to the effective reporting on progress of project implementation
- Support in preparing annual workplan and project report to donors annually, in line with the monitoring and reporting guidelines and presents it to the project assurance team on a timely manner;
- Support in providing information/inputs on progress of project activities to key stakeholders (if necessary), in form of decks, info brief, presentation materials, etc
c) Provides administrative support to the unit focusing on achievement of the following results
- Provision of support in organization of meetings/workshops/training, including preparation of meeting documents, such as ToRs, reports, policy briefs, summaries, presentations, as well as development of meeting notes, follow-up actions to facilitate knowledge production in solid manner
- Support in facilitation of meetings/workshops/trainings and Focus Group Discussions, providing technical input and moderation
- Provide support in maintaining project’s database, including stakeholders database, IVA alumni database as well as project documents.
- Effective implementation of operations policies for gender sensitive approach at the project level
d) Effective support for partnerships, innovation, and communication to the implementation of resource mobilization
- Support in updating database from development partners private sector, civil society and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project and able to compile simple data for further analysis.
- Support event planning and implementation hosted by the unit and in liaison with both UNDP internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in coordination and communication with project stakeholders within technical level
- Effective administrative support for data collection for gender analysis and gender mainstreaming at project level.
e) Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/projects staff.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Ensure active participation for learning and knowledge sharing in gender analysis and gender mainstreaming.
- Support in developing as well as updating recent knowledge products, particularly those in relation to Innovative Financing Lab’s work on Social Impact Investing.
f) The incumbent of the position should avoid any kind of discriminatory behavior including gender discrimination and ensure that
- Human rights and gender equality is prioritized as an ethical principle within all actions.
- Activities are designed and implemented in accordance with “Social and Environmental Standards of UNDP”.
- Any kind of diversities based on ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, class, gender are respected within all implementations including data production.
- Differentiated needs of women and men are considered.
- Inclusive approach is reflected within all actions and implementations, in that sense an enabling and accessible setup in various senses such as disability gender language barrier is created.
- Necessary arrangements to provide gender parity within all committees, meetings, trainings etc. introduced.
To support the PMU, the Assistant will be responsible to assist the coordination, development and delivery of projects/ programmes to support project implementation, including data management and partner communications, in order for the Social Impact Investing stream to achieve the highest quality and standards to relevant stakeholders and partners. The Assistant will also assist on the day-to-day project implementation of the Social Impact Investing and Impact Accelerator activities.
It might be of interest to explore, UNDP Communications Intern Analyst at Norway
Minimum Qualifications of the Successful NPSA
Min. Education requirements :
- Secondary education is required, or
- University Degree (Bachelor´s degree) in Economics, Finance, Management, International relation, or other relevant subjects in Social Sciences will be given due consideration but it is not a requirement.
Min. years of relevant work experience:
- Minimum of 5 years (with Secondary education) or 2 years (withbachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible administrative or project experience is required.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards.
- Displays culture, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Excellent team-work skills
- Ability to get things done.
- Strong motivation and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Build strong relationships with partners and colleagues.
- Writing/reporting and presentation skills
- Excellence in administrative, organizational, and project management skills.
Desired skills in addition to the competencies covered in the Competencies section:
- Experience in working with other UN agencies, other development partners, government on programming in relation to sustainable development, SDGs, and innovative finance would be highly desirable
- Experience working for UNDP development projects in Indonesia is an advantage.
- Experience in using monitoring and evaluation tools and project management processes would be advantage
- Knowledge of and experience in supporting projects in the area of sustainable development will be highly desirable.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
Required Language(s): Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
Professional Certificates: NA
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- This post is open to nationals of Indonesia only.