IT Analyst, Business Solutions – MS Dynamics Internship in Chennai, India (The World bank)
The Finance ITS, ITSBG provides state-of-art cross-cutting information and technology applications to support various operations of the finance clients. This is a new position in ITSBG Chennai to deliver IT solutions supporting internal and external client business functions for IBRD and IDA.
Duties and Accountabilities for IT Analyst, Business Solutions- MS Dynamics
The candidate must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to lead and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all technical and functional areas and strong BI skills.
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting Design and development of Dynamics-365 based solutions, related customizations, and reports to model the business and organizational process.
- Advising business users on standard methodologies and use cases for CRM, development, or integration processes.
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints.
- Work with business users to understand the requirement and conduct fit-gap analysis to map them to the OOB features/workarounds/Customizations.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work, mocking up specifications, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as Cisco Webex Contact Center, InGenius for CTI Integration.
- Configuring the Dynamic 365/Power Platform in capacity of a Techno Functional Consultant
- Building and configuring PowerApps, Power Automate, CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows.
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Developing Power BI dashboards & reports using Power BI desktop, Report builder
- Maintain code repository, backlog and source control using TFS/ADO.
- Optimally utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system
- Regularly communicating with the Business Systems Manager and business users on the status of issues and projects
- Coordinate with Business Systems Manager to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in line with global architecture and roadmap.
- Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes.
- Establishes systems to supervise the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance.
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship to team members and review the deliverables to ensure alignment with WBG standards and guidelines.
- Stays abreast of new technologies, market trends, experiment new tools and emerging solutions that is in line with organization’s strategic goals.
- Coordination with on-site counter parts on various responsibilities that are listed above with flexible shift timings.
- Vendor Contractor Management – Coordinates with contractors from one or more vendor partners and ensure timely delivery with required quality.
you may also like Counsel, Integrity Compliance Specialist Intern in USA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 2 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a technical lead responsible for system design and implementation using MS Dynamics 365-Customer Service Apps, Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps/Portals, Power BI), preferably in financial domain.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
- WBG experience is a plus.
Technical & Functional Competencies Required:
- Solid grasp, knowledge of and experience in implementing core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules such as customer service, Knowledge Management, implementing business processes, customizations using Plugins and workflows, using Power Platform components for automation and integration and integration using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in designing and creating custom entities and relationships between those entities, configuring, and handling multiple business unit with data segregation and cross BU access/roles.
- Strong experience in Scheduled Reports, Custom SSRS reports with multiple data sources (external & internal).
- Strong hand on experience in developing Dynamics Self-service Portals and Custom portal integrating multiple Dynamics instance for customer self-service.
- Strong hand on experience in configuring the out of box features like Unified Routing, Omni Channel, Customer Service Workspace, Admin Center, Business Process Flow, Customer Voice, Customer Service Insights, Customer Insights, SLA, KPI, Smart Assist, Copilot, Power Pages, Knowledge Management, CSAT analytics, Agent productivity reports/dashboards, etc.,
- Strong experience in integrating Dynamics 365 with on prem data sources via ESB, WebAPI, SSIS, batch applications.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and debugging of run time issues or performance issues in customizations and working with multiple stakeholders to resolve the issues.
- Experience in developing automations using Power Automate and Power Apps and in developing application which can be published to Azure.
- Experience in using third party tools to configure, customize and troubleshoot issues in Dynamics applications.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum based process implementation using tools like Azure DevOps with pipeline automation for CI/CD.
- Experience in designing and automating the survey forms using Customer Voice.
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote.
- Demonstrated ability of design and development of applications/ products utilizing a variety of architecture principles, including microservices architecture.
- Strong communication skills in a professional setting; ability to discuss requirements with a variety of stakeholders.
Nice to Have ++
- Experience developing virtual agent solutions using Power Virtual Agent, Azure AI Bot service, BOT Framework Composer/SDK, Python, C#, GenAI or OpenAI, AI Powered Dashboards, AI Predictive analytics, and other AI-driven insights is a plus.
- Experience in developing Power BI Dashboards & Reports is a plus.
- Exposure to integration with Enterprise Software ERP e.g., (SAP / People Soft/Internal WebAPI) is a plus.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!