Paid Internship at Google UK
Google has opened the applications for paid apprenticeship in UK for Digital Marketing. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Google, you will be part of the first cohort of a new program launched this year that aims to provide the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer.
You will join the Sales/Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager for the duration of your 15-18 month apprenticeship. You will start in October 2018 with our academic partner WhiteHat, for initial training. After completing your initial training, you’ll rotate between being onsite at Google and training at WhiteHat for further training and experience, during your apprenticeship. While onsite, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from world-class digital marketing leaders.
- Analyze and evaluate organizations’ digital strategies and actions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Use quantitative methods, models and research to help Google better understand consumer and advertiser behavior to provide important feedback for product and clients’ digital strategies.
- Support execution of Go-to-Market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g. positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis and feature prioritization).
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g. via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.)
- Manage social media campaigns, and develop ideas to better engage our users.
- Five GCSEs at grade ‘A* – C’ or ‘9 – 4’, (including English and Mathematics), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics/relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Predicted B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects.
- Have authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, pro-active, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.’