Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who’s ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to Adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly global business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team! Applications are now open for Strategic Project Management Internship at Adidas 2020 in Portland, Oregon.
Paid Strategic Project Management Internship at Adidas
Interns are paid hourly a minimum of $19/hr based on position and level of education. Our benefits include travel to and from the internship paid for upfront by Adidas as well as an additional stipend to assist in your time in Portland, Oregon.
What will Strategic Project Management do at Adidas?
- Coordinate and manage initiative development, planning, and prioritization across functions
- Drive and guide initiative business owners in setting objectives, developing detailed plans and KPIs
- Alignment with management to ensure projects are focused on the right strategic initiatives and priorities
- Engage with business owners and management to determine role and contribution for each initiative
- Similarly, coordinate and drive regular progress updates while ensuring consistent planning and execution from function to function
- Also, support budget management, business case modeling, cost/return estimations, analytics
- Also, closely track project life cycle and organize regular updates with management on initiative progress
- During planning and execution, provide value-added analytical support to enable fact-based decisions
Qualifications for Adidas Strategic project Management
Adidas requires its candidates for the Data Analytics Internship to have skills and knowledge on:
- Project Management
- Communicate with others
- Planning and organization
- Manage relationships and diversity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Manage business – process and projects
- Manage and develop people
- Willingness to learn – to build business acumen and develop general management competency
- Similarly, initiative & entrepreneurial – to take initiative and proactively seek opportunity for improvement
- Also, leadership & Influence – lead diverse teams and influence strategically towards common goals
- Managing through changeability to manage through changes and uncertainties
Likewise, the prospective interns must be:
- Currently enrolled in a 2019-2020 full-time academic program.
- Graduating in winter 2020 or spring 2021
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Similarly, available to work full-time in Portland, Oregon for the duration of the 12-week program (May 27th – August 14th) ***June start date optional based on academic calendar***
- Submit a portfolio of your work (optional)
How to apply for Adidas Internship?
The internship application for Adidas goes beyond a traditional Cover Letter. In order to apply, the candidates must attach a 1-page PDF document to communicate to us what makes you a creator. You may use written communication, images, sketches, or any other means to communicate this as long as it is on 1 page and formatted as a PDF. Also, the applicants must note that the file must be under 5MB and attached in place of the Cover Letter.