Applications are now open for the Summer Marketing Internship at Unilever 2020. The Summer Internship is the primary pathway to beginning a Marketing career at Unilever! The program introduces you to Unilever and its 400+ incredible brands through a challenging and rewarding experience that marries the business needs of the company with your learning and development.
Moreover, as an intern, you are assigned a key business project within a brand team to fully own for the duration of the summer. Skill sets utilized and further developed during the Internship are presentation skills, team working, leadership, analytics, strategic thinking, and building insights into action to deliver business solutions.
Benefits of Summer Marketing Internship at Unilever
As a summer marketing intern at Unilever, you will receive the following benefits:
- Culture for Growth
- Top-Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits
- Every Voice Matters
- Global Reach | Life at Unilever
- Careers with Purpose
- similarly, world-class Career Development Programs
- also, check Out Our Space
- lastly, focus On Sustainability
What Marketing Intern do at Unilever?
A marketing intern at Unilever does the following things. You will:
- have the opportunity to create solutions to real business challenges for your brand team.
- furthermore, through projects and teams, be exposed to a wide array of brand marketing activities such as the development of new communication ideas, product development, market analysis, creation of sub-brands, consumer and competitor research, and advertising or creative executions.
- individually take on projects and run with them.
- similarly, create data-driven strategies and make plans to execute.
- learn to navigate a big organization!
- love to win and have fun doing it
- also, craft compelling stories to obtain senior stakeholder buy-in
Eligibility for Summer Marketing Internship at Unilever 2020
- current college junior level pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with sheer interest in marketing and/or general management.
- cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- ability to relocate and willingness to work at sales office locations across the US
- similarly, the ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies
- strong team and analytical skills
- strategic thinking skills
- proactivity and enthusiasm for work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- ability to be creative
- similarly, the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team
- also, the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy
How to apply for the Summer Marketing Intern at Unilever 2020?
All applicants start by completing a simple online application. However, notice that you can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying. After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that look at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. Further, this will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games. Finally, the Human Resource team will make the final selection.