UNDP Internship in New York (Paid Internship)
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the global development network of the United Nations system and serves as the integrator for collective action to realize the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Headquartered in New York, USA and with presence in 170 countries, UNDP endeavors to support countries to develop strong policies, skills, partnerships and institutions so they can sustain their progress towards the SGDs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and distribution of internal communications materials, such as reports, bulletins, emails, blog articles and announcements, with a focus on excellent text drafting and report writing.
- Assist in analysis related to the progress of the People for 2030 strategy. Support the development of content for the team’s internal communication platforms, including the company intranet and collaboration tools.
- Manage the People Champion Community online through the use of MS Teams, SharePoint and Viva Engage
- Collaborate with team members to identify and gather relevant content, success stories, and updates.
- Create and design engaging visuals for internal communications that resonate with different audiences.
- UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship.
- UNDP offers a modest monthly stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, such as meals and transportation at the duty station.
- All other expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government, or institution.
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship.
- The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed.
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship.
- The intern must provide proof of enrollment in a health insurance plan.
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity.