UNDP Technical Project Intern Analyst in Dili, Timor-Leste
The Technical Project Intern Analyst will be reporting all ICT related works or tasks to ICT Engineer; and overall project activities to National Project Manager in a close collaboration with the Head of Climate Change and Environment Unit, and UNDP Country Office Senior Management (Deputy Resident Representative and Resident Representative) and other relevant units.
Duties and Responsibilities for Technical Project Intern Analyst
The Technical Project Analyst will be reporting all ICT related works or tasks to ICT Engineer; and overall project activities to National Project Manager in a close collaboration with the Head of Climate Change and Environment Unit, and UNDP Country Office Senior Management (Deputy Resident Representative and Resident Representative) and other relevant units.
- Lead technical team members and engineers in the implementation of renovation of schools ICT labs, installation of ICT facility and system in Schools’s ICT labs, installations of solar systems in SAMES and health centers, and intallations of solar lighthing in the households.
- Lead site assessment for site technical data collections and analyses including risks on social and environmental impacts and review and evaluate technical document or data for accuracy and ensure project targets, goals and priority are achieved.
- Delegate, evaluate, monitor project tasks/activities within technical team and ensuring that they are in-aligned with the project goals and objectives; Liasing and managing work with technical team members to ensure project activities are completed per standard design, procedure and schedule.
- Prepare team workplan and assign tasks in accordance with supervisors approval plan and activities; Identify and assess risks; and formulate strategies or means to manage or mitigate or guard against identified risk for the construction/renovation, installation of solar system power and ICT facility.
- Together with technical team during implementation of activities, record, mitigate and track any recurring issues internally with contractor, vendor or supplier. Prepare activities progress report (monthly and quarterly), SOP and other activities related documents; Support engineers in preparing technical specification, budget plan and BoQ for procurement purposes.
- Perform other related technical works as necessary or required.
You should check out, Project Component Manager (Multiple Post) in Republic of Moldova
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, Construction management, Earth science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other closely related field is required.
- A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s degree) in Civil Engineering, Construction management, Earth science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other closely related field in combination with an additional 2 years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of Master´s degree.
- Minimum two years (with Master’s degree) or four years (with Bachelor’s degree) in implementing environmental related works, leading, coordinating, interacting and effectively managing multidisciplinary technical team in renovation/contruction or installation/upgrading ICT facility project.
- Experience in promoting and implementing the vision, mission, values, and strategic goals of UNDP Plans, prioritizes, and delivers tasks on time is an asset.
- Experience in an effective participation of a team-based collaboration and cooperation is an asset.
- Experience in site works safety practice is an asset.
- Experience in coaching and motivating team members.
- Fluency in Tetum and English Language is required.
- Strong team-works skills with gender, religion, age and/or cross-cultural sensitivity or tactful
- Good coomunications and interpersonal skills
- Strong demonstration of effective participation a in team-based collaboration and cooperation
- Strong ability to effectively work with tight schedule or under pressure
- Excellence computer skills
- Strong ability to identify and feedback from and to the issues, ideas, concerns or insterets of other team members
- Demonstrated capacity in knowledge sharing and knowledge management and ability to generate innovative and new ideas and promote learning through leadership and personal example
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!