Vodafone invites candidates to apply for the 2020 UK Summer Internship Commercial in London. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to work with one of the largest multinational telecommunication companies in the world. The intern will join the Commerical team of the Vodafone and support to strengthen position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders, and employees. S/he will be working within Brand, Marketing, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations.
Areas of the work
- Marketing and Brand – Ensuring the marketing and brand strategy of Vodafone is fit for purpose and has the customer at the center is key. Specific areas you can work on include Customer Value Management (CVM), Brand campaigns, Segments or Digital Marketing.
- Customer Experience and Operations – Incumbent will also involve in every aspect of multi-channel customer experience, from retail stores to Vodafone app and website, ensuring that we deliver the best user experience to our customers.
- Products and Services – The P&S team is responsible for developing numerous products for consumers, from negotiating the latest handsets, to new and also exciting products from our Consumer IoT portfolio.
- Other teams: Partner Markets, M-Pesa, Strategy and Innovation, Customer Experience Excellence, Unified Communications and others.
What to expect?
There are things that intern should expect from Vodafone Summer Internship 2020 in London
- Opportunity to gain exposure to all the inner workings of our commercial teams. Helping you build a strong understanding of what impact they can have on business success.
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries.
- Investment in your digital & professional development. Similarly, a chance to learn from industry-leading professionals.
- In order to apply, you should be ideally in your last year at university but Vodafone also considers applications if sooner than that. But however, you must be able to take on a full 12-week placement this coming summer starting on the 8th of June.
- Good academic performance as well as strong proficiency in English.
- International mind-set and interest in global business.
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability as well as a passion for delivering brilliant customer service and commercial savviness.
- Furthermore, good communication skills.
Vodafone plc is a British multinational telecommunication conglomerate with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. In addition to that, among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. Overall, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries. Also, Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Visit this link to know more about this internship position.