Register for PLISMUN premium MUN conference with intensive debate for three days along with nine committees.
Park Lane International School Model United Nations (PLISMUN) is a conference where students aged 13 – 18 discuss topics of global importance by representing countries in a simulation of select committees of the United Nations. Furthermore, the conference is managed by a completely student-led team.
There will be nine committees in PLISMUN’22. This can be an advantage first-time MUN debutants and seasoned debating veterans alike will find their place. Moreover, the 10th edition of PLISMUN has the theme of ” Tackling Global Instability”.
PLISMUN believeS in crafting an experience that follows its school motto, ‘preparing the young people of today for the unknown occupations of tomorrow.’
With this in mind, the conference has set six key goals which they aim to achieve:
1. Ensuring high-quality and challenging debate in which participants with experience are pushed to the limit,
2. Providing a supportive environment where beginner delegates are introduced to MUN,
3. Broadening all participants’ spectrum of knowledge and creating well-rounded global citizens,
4. Promoting cooperation and rational conflict resolution,
5. Educating today’s generation about the work of the United Nations and the importance of diplomacy,
6. Kindling new friendships and expanding a dynamic community of MUN enthusiasts.
As a delegate, you will be representing a particular country or position within a committee, debating as well as contributing to form a resolution.
As a delegation leader, you may track the delegates within your delegation.
Each committee will have two chairs who moderate and control the flow of debate ensuring the maintenance of the order. Each chair is reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
Furthermore, all the selected chairs and delegates should pay 43 euros before participating in the conference.
|Type of Opportunity||High School Students Model United Nations|
|Event Date||20 January,2022 to 23 January,2022|
|Open to||all nationalities; age group of (13-19)|
|Organizer||Park Lane International School|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|