Please note that delegations must have a minimum of 4 delegates and a maximum of 21 delegates, including Head Delegate.
- Go to “https://mymun.net/applications/worldmun-2017/create” in order to begin your application. Alternatively, search “Harvard World Model United Nations 2017” under the “MUN List” tab and click “Apply Now” (on the WorldMUN banner).
- Fill in your personal information. You will add your delegates’ information in a later step.
- Click “Found a Delegation.”
- On the next page, click on Faculty Advisor or Head Delegate and estimate, as accurately as possible, the size of your delegation (you must have at least four students and no more than 21). Answer the “Application Questions” (bottom of the screen).
- Click “View My Application” under “Delegation Members” to complete your application.
- Submit your “Motivation” and edit any of your “Application Questions” on the next page. Delegates who would like to apply to Crisis Committees should answer the questions for any committee of interest to them.
- Please consult our country matrix (to the right of “Preferences”) to match the size of your delegation to a country. Select a maximum of five country preferences. Delegates interested in a Crisis Committee can select certain members from the Country list but selecting a preference here is not necessary to submit a complete application to a crisis committee.
- Press “Submit Application.”
- Add members to your delegation on the next page. Click “Generate New Code” under “Invitation URL” and share this link with members of your delegation or, if they are already members of MyMUN, invite them via name in the box to the left of “Invitation URL.”
- Once accepted, return to your delegation home page to complete payment for the Application Fee; press “Payment.” Fill in the number of delegates you will be paying for as well as any Faculty Advisors or Observers who will attend with you to add them to your total fee. Here, tickets for the social events and in-conference trips are also available for purchase. Check out when you are finished, using PayPal, Stripe, or Wire Transfer (submit a screenshot of your receipt). Delegates can also pay through their own account.
- At the end of the registration period in which the conference fee has been paid in full, country assignments will be released.
*Please note that for delegations, in order for payment to be considered complete, the delegation fee and delegate fees (each delegate in a delegation must pay the delegate fee, including the Head Delegate) must pay. Without payment, spots in WorldMUN are not confirmed and even delegates and delegations whose applications have been accepted may not be able to attend conference if space fills up.
Official Link: http://www.worldmun.org
Deadline: 15th January, 2017