Apply as a delegate in the URUMUN 2022!
URUMUN is the official Model United Nations of Urios, a study association of international and European law at Utrecht University, one of The Netherlands most prestigious Universities.
You need to pay 65 euros to become an official delegate of the URUMUN conference.
The fees will include two social activities, two lunches and a goodie bag aside from the MUN.
Deepen your knowledge on international issues, broaden your horizon and improve public speaking and negotiation skills.
URUMUN Committees and topics
- International cooperation for space debris mitigation and space traffic management.
- Exploration, exploitation and utilization of space resources.
Human Rights Council
- The humane execution of criminals subject to the death penalty.
- Obligations of nation-states towards refugees at sea.
- The Ethiopian crisis.
- Afghanistan, the protection of delegates and delegations within conflict riddled areas.
- Securing the right to education in refugee camps and conflict areas.
- The effects of social media on democracy.
- The dress code for the conference is business attire. In the event of a Delegate wearing inappropriate attire, the Chair has the right to take appropriate measures.
- To receive a certificate confirming their participation at the conference, each delegate must attend all sessions.
- Delegates must not talk or whisper during the formal debate and will be called to order by the Chair in case of non-compliance
- Delegates should always use courteous and respectful language towards the Chair and their fellow Delegates and refrain from using slang and offensive language during the debate
- English is the only official and working language of URUMUN.