Founder Institute calls application for Amsterdam-Silicon Valley Female Founder Program. The Founder Institute, the world’s premier pre-seed startup accelerator, is launching the first of its kind virtual program in collaboration with WomenTech Network as part of the Amsterdam – Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program.
The Female Founder Program helps early-stage women entrepreneurs build innovative businesses in the Silicon Valley-Amsterdam Founder Institute through:
- Mentorship and feedback from +100 top entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Access to a local and global support network of mentors, investors, and advisors.
- Introductions to business angels, VCs, and corporates investing globally.
- Over €1.5MM in partner deals and resources.
- Several fellowships awarded to the top applicants, allowing them to participate in the program for free.
During the Amsterdam-Silicon Valley Female Founder Program you can expect:
- 3.5 months of systematic development on your idea and your company.
- 200+ specific tasks to develop your idea and your company.
- Direct and honest feedback about your business.
- Weekly online group sessions with top mentors giving practical guidance and Q&A session on specific topics.
- Personal and group office hours with hand-picked experienced mentors.
- Later in the program, introductions to corporates and potential investors.
- Global online demo day webinar for the graduates.
- A limited number of applicants will be accepted to the program.
- The program requires execution – if you are not learning and executing, you may be dropped from the program.
- You will get strong peer support from other founders in your cohort.
- No need for physical appearance but a mandatory remote video appearance for three hours on Wednesdays.
- The Founder Institute is the world’s premier pre-seed startup accelerator, with chapters across 185+ cities and alumni companies that have raised over $950M in funding. Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more.
- Similarly, the Regional Female Founder Program (scheduled with Amsterdam – Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program) takes place from Mar 3, 2021 to May 27, 2021. Any pre-seed female entrepreneur interested in building an innovative startup is encouraged to apply, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies (pre-funding).
- The entire program is run virtually, so no physical presence is required. The weekly mandatory sessions are scheduled to take place starting 8.30AM PDT / 11:30AM EDT / 5:30PM CET / 6:30 EET and will last for 3 hours.