Apply for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4. It is sponsored by Deloitte. Deloitte is committed to expanding opportunities for 100 million people by 2030 by developing job skills, improving educational outcomes, and providing opportunities for individuals from underrepresented and marginalized groups around the world to realize success. In line with this ambition, Deloitte is proud to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the third year. Working together, it can accelerate innovative youth-led solutions to achieve inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
The solutions should drive impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for young people to prepare for the future workforce.
- Accelerate entrepreneurial skills and develop a new generation of job creators.
- Improve access to education and skills opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy.
- Support transition to virtual learning and adoption of technologies to empower learners’ access to education and skills development opportunities.
The winning solution will receive a US$50,000 grant from Deloitte. 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organization, such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the challenge. See ‘About’.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Market ready: Product/service already in market or ready to go to market.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here