Apply for PeaceX Country Heads 2021. PeaceX is an international amity and peace organisation that affirms to strive for the morals of harmonious coexistence and positive multifaceted development of peoples with a cooperative consortium of youth across the world.
It aims to create a congress of erudite youth who revere and partake in working for the ideals of peace, justice and socio-economic development. With the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals acting as our pole star, PeaceX asserts to achieve its own twelve goals by brainstorming vibrant policy ideas and incubating community-rooted endeavors to counter and correct contemporary plights. Being cognizant of the fact that participation for the creation of strong institutions is a fundamental right guaranteed under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and is tectonically key in the achievement of the seventeenth Sustainable Development Goal, PeaceX pedestalizes the virtue of diverse co-opting of projects for development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarizing themselves with and striving towards the organisation’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Acting as representative of PeaceX at their affiliated institution and, more importantly, their country.
- Ideating about and organizing events (online or offline) to orient more people towards PeaceX and to keep the member base engaged.
- Mediating between the organisation and the general public.
- Developing projects in their country that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Networking and partnering with people who have the same vision as the organisation and can help PeaceX grow.
- Publicizing the organisation in a positive manner and promoting it via their personal social media accounts.
- Being a change-maker and a leader in their community.
- Providing feedback and insight on events and working of the organization.
- Be above 18 years old at the time of application.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of PeaceX (Please make sure to read through their Goals)
- Actively involved in co-corricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, the ability to mobilize a team and organize events.
- Women and LGBTQI+ members are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with PeaceX for at least 6 months.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here