Applications call for the Cascador Program 2020 for Mid-stage Nigerian Entrepreneurs.
The Cascador program is an intensive, in-depth examination of your interpersonal skills and business plans. The process begins prior to the on-site program and continues for six months afterward.
- Personal Development: Personal development is the foundation of professional growth. Prior to the program, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire that generates a report about your personality type. You will have a personal, one-hour video session prior to the program to interpret your report and discuss how your personality type can work best with people of other styles. We will practice these interpersonal skills during interaction with the faculty and your peers.
- Plan to scale Business: You will be required to submit your business history and future plan prior to the program. Your history and plans will be discussed with faculty by video prior to the program so that the faculty can identify what support and resources you need.
- Mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least 2 years of operation and revenues from sales of >$50,000/year or >$250,000 of capital.
- You must embrace giving & receiving constructive feedback.
- Participation is limited to 12 entrepreneurs.
The program will focus on you and your business, with personal interviews and reviews. Daily topics:
- Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills & high-performance team building
- Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses
- Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
- Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds
- Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts
Learn to be more effective at fundraising, scaling your business, and leading your team.
The Cascador program will be held on the Lagos Business School campus. Housing will be provided at a hotel within walking distance.