Applications call for Clean Technology Off-Grid Energy Incubation Program. It aims to build a pipeline of renewable energy businesses with the capacity to scale as well as, bridge Nigeria’s energy access gap especially as it pertains to the unserved and underserved. Through the Enterprise Development Program, we provide a 6-Month (July-December) incubation program focusing on early-stage renewable energy businesses that impact the Niger Delta region.
- Energy Efficient Cooking: Is your solution going to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable, and affordable alternatives to cooking, especially for rural and last-mile communities?
- Productive Use: Does your business have a product that champions the productive use of renewable energy to grow small and large-scale enterprises as well as critical socio-economic sectors in Nigeria?
- Renewable Energy Solutions: Does your business/product involve the deployment of renewable energy solutions to rural and last-mile communities in Nigeria
- Tech Enabled Solutions: Can you provide tech-enabled solutions to problems that are faced in the renewable energy sector?
Clean Technology Off-Grid Energy Incubation Program has the following benefits
- Consulting and Advisory Services: It will provide expert insight on the renewable energy sector.
- $10,000 in grants: Funding of $10,000
- Mentorship: Access to business mentors.
- Enterprise Management Training: 16-week training to develop personal, professional and commercial skillset.
- Not have applied for any other All On funded program.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution.
- Have access to a laptop and data-enabled device.
- Be able to participate all through the required program duration.
- Be a Nigerian-owned business (businesses that impact the Niger Delta will have priority).
- Applications from women encouraged.
- Complete your application.
- Selected applicants will be invited to participate in a physical pitch where a jury selects businesses best suited for the program.
- Selected startups will join our virtual incubation program.
- Demo day: Incubated startups will pitch their businesses for an opportunity to receive $10,000 in grants.
- Seven (7) of the most promising businesses will receive $10,000 each.