Applications call for Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator Winter 2021 Program. Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) combines seed capital, hands-on help and a great co-working location with an expert team to positively impact the trajectory of early-stage startups. ERA runs two, four-month programs per year.
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator invests $100,000 in each company selected. They don’t vary the amount per founder and invest in the company directly and the founders decide how to use the funds. In exchange, we receive 8% common stock in your company. It aligns with the same economics that you as founders have.
- In addition to this financial investment, our companies are immersed in our mentor-driven program, in the words of a well-known ad, which is priceless. ERA also provides four months’ free office space, free hosting credits with several major cloud providers, legal, finance, accounting, and other business services.
Who can apply?
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) companies are technology companies, or companies with a significant technology component since those are the companies ERA can help the most.
- ERA Program looks for companies best able to take full advantage of the New York City opportunity as a starting point to successfully enter the market for their product, service or application.
- Most ERA companies will be software or software-related in some way, and may be either B-to-B or B-to-C-focused. Our interests are as diverse as your ideas: Internet, Mobile, FinTech, Payments, SaaS, E-Commerce, Health Tech, Education, Real Estate, Logistics, IoT, Fashion Tech, Ad Tech, Local, Media, Marketing, and many more.
- They are looking to you to wow with anything Internet and software-related that you think is cool.
- ERA considers all the business questions around the product business concept and market size. In the end, they want to know if yours is a great team and the right team for your product and business.