Applications call for Facebook AI Artificial Intelligence Hackathon. Facebook is passionate about bringing the world closer together by advancing artificial intelligence – connecting people to what they care about, powering new, meaningful experiences, and advancing the state-of-the-art through open research and accessible tooling.
- First Place: $3,000 USD. In addition to that, at least one 30-minute virtual meeting with a Facebook engineer and oculus Quest 64GB VR headset (ARV: $399 USD; 1 per individual, 4 max per Org or Team)
- Second Place: $2,500 USD
- Third Place: $1,500 USD
What to submit?
- Demo video. Your video (hosted on Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku) should be around 2 minutes, include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo, and be available in English. Be sure to explain how Facebook products used enhances the experience of your solution.
- Access. A way to access your working web or mobile application, chatbot, smart home devices, and your Wit.ai app ID for judging and testing.
- Complete submission form. All required fields must be completed and submitted on Devpost BEFORE the deadline. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
- Quality of the Idea: Includes creativity and originality of the idea.
- Potential Strategic Impact: Includes the potential value and usefulness to real-world users.
- Implementation of the Idea: Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer, the extent to which the featured Facebook products were incorporated, and the extent to which respect for user privacy was considered or incorporated in the design.
To register for the Facebook AI Hackathon Contest track, click on “register for this hackathon” on the contest page at www.fbai2.devpost.com.
Use Wit.ai to build Natural Language experiences that can help people’s lives.
Visit this link for more information