Applications are open for the FbStart Accelerator Programme 2019 for Students and Startups. Further, The accelerator provides these teams with the support they need to build and optimize value-driven products and match them with resources from Facebook and CcHUB. In Addition, The research and the mentorship-driven program provide teams with technical & also, business support and funding needed to optimize their product for growth. Further, The FbStart is designed for startup and student teams building solutions that utilize any of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
The program is designed to support teams in two categories:
- Onsite Acceleration for Startup Teams: Designed for startup teams with existing products who have customers also are market-ready.
- Virtual Acceleration for Student Teams: Designed for Nigerian and Ghanaian students (BSc, MSc or PhD) with working prototypes. Also, the technical expertise required to build intended solutions.
Onsite Accelerator: Startup Teams
- Equity-free funding: Startup teams would get $20,000 in equity-free funding.
- Further, Hands-on support: Product development, business strategy & structure, financial management and investment readiness.
- Access to technical experts and business mentors from Facebook and CcHUB’s network
- Also, an office space with high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
Virtual Accelerator: Student Teams
- Equity-free funding of $10,000.
- Hands-on support: Product development, Business strategy & Structure, and Investment readiness.
- Access to technical experts and business mentors from Facebook and also, CcHUB’s network
- Possible access to office space and high-speed internet at partner hubs.
- A flexible program designed with consideration to your academic obligations.
- Onsite Accelerator: Startup Teams
- Have a functional product leveraging one of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Data Science, Augmented Reality also, Virtual Reality
- Additionally, gained some users/customers.
- a technical lead and founder (s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to disrupt or greatly enhance their focus industries.
- Virtual Accelerator: Student Teams
- Be a BSc., MSc. or PhD student in a Nigerian/Ghanian higher institution as at July 2019.
- Have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)/ Further, Prototype or be able to prove that you have the capacity to build your intended solution. Your solution must leverage one of these technologies; Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Data Science, Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
- Finally, Have a technical lead and founder