Applications call for Free Microsoft Courseware to Upskill During COVID-19. As a Microsoft Partner, GreyCampus offers a wide array of Microsoft official courseware to help you build real-world skills and gain Microsoft certification. In response to the COVID-19 situation, GreyCampus is providing access to Microsoft’s Official Courseware free of charge for a limited period.
Free Microsoft Courseware
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01)
- AZ-300: Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-300)
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204T00)
- These are official Microsoft courses aligned to the certifications.
- The courses come in an e-book format.
- Students get free Microsoft Azure Pass with a validity of 30 days from the date of redemption, or when the credit limit of the Azure Pass has reached, whichever comes first.
- Azure pass is available for all courses except MS-900.
How the participant gets access to the Microsoft course?
- A participant should register for the respective course at GreyCampus.com.
- The participant will receive a mail with the License code and Azure Passcode within one business day by [email protected]
- The students should redeem the License code before the expiry date stated (30 days) in the mail and should redeem the Azure Passcode within 90 days from receiving the mail from them.
- The participant will receive another mail from Skillpipe (Microsoft LMS) with instructions to redeem the License code to access the e-book.
Click here for more information