The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation calls application for COVID-19 Response Fund. Basically, the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation calls an Emergency Response Fund and the Green Bay Packers have established the Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund to provide nonprofit organizations with flexible resources to address the impact of the COVID-19 public health crisis on our community, including immediate basic needs, gaps in service and operational challenges.
- Grant award amounts will be dependent on available dollars.
- The organization is committed to developing a central pool of funds nonprofits can access for support throughout the crisis.
- Furthermore, the Community Foundation will waive all credit card and administrative fees for donations to this fund.
Independent grants teams will consider the following criteria as Greater Green Bay Community Foundation evaluate grant applications:
- Requests must address an immediate need directly related to the community impact of COVID-19.
- Direct services to those impacted by this public health crisis preferred.
- Areas of basic need preferred.
Based on nonprofit structure, the COVID-19 Response Fund is able to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
- A nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service, a group fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or a governmental body, such as a school or municipality.
- Those directly serving the people of Brown, Kewaunee or Oconto counties. Packers Give Back Funds are specifically to support nonprofits in Brown County.
- Those conducting business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, disability or national origin.
See more opportunities here