Applications call for Microsoft Graduate Experience Program 2020.
Microsoft Graduate Experience Program offers full-time opportunities students & recent graduates on Customer-Facing Technologies. Moreover, the program offers the following opportunities
- Foundation: Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization, and position themselves for success.
- Purpose: Microfot interactive program is designed to complement a graduate day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategies to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network: Microsoft graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at the revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how Microsoft makes good products even better. If all goes well, Microsoft may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology. Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. Microsoft has some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
In order to be eligible for this program, candidates must have
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree.
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation, or other related fields.
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology-related fields.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Full work authorization.