RB Global Challenge is the flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come to experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. This is an opportunity for bright entrepreneurs with the purpose to come to innovate with and join the fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege. RB Global Challenge seeks business ideas that are high on social impact, address critical issues in society and have the power to bring about positive change.
- Stage 1 (Business Simulation Round): RB considers Agility to be a pre-requisite for success in our business. This fast-paced online round tracks your team’s agility through the business decisions that you take in this round.
- Step 2 (Idea Submission Round): It’s time to show us your BIG IDEA! Address an ongoing issue in the space of Health/Hygiene/Nutrition in your country; through Product Innovation/Product Extension/Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. The idea must be scalable and financially viable.
- Step 3 (Regional/National Finale): If your BIG IDEA makes the cut, we will invite you to pitch an end-to-end business plan to the RB leadership at the regional/national finale and you stand a chance to be the national/regional winners. This stage might consist of 1-2 presentation rounds.
- Stage 4 (Global Finale): Gear up to face the best minds across multiple RB markets and prove that your idea has what It takes to win the global title and impress the top leaders at RB.
Cash prizes are available for winners in some countries. Other benefits include
- Chance to attend the Global Finale in London
- Mentorship from RB Leaders
- Chance to have a career with RB
- Opportunity to represent RB in One Young World 2021
- Opportunity to see your idea come to life
- Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members from the same university. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can invite the other members to join the team.
- Once the team has registered, they will be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation. They will not able to proceed to the next round unless they have completed this round.
- Selected teams will then move to the Regional/National round, where they will get to present their ideas to the regional RB leadership team. There may be one or more stages in