Solve Education calls application for Campus Ambassador Program 2021 for African Students.
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization that is committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. Whether these children and youth don’t go to school, or the traditional education they do receive is ineffective, Solve Education is here to help.
Want to be part of a meaningful movement? Become our Ambassador in your community or internationally! Here are just some of the ways you can champion the cause:
- Spread the words about SE! and the activities on your social media accounts.
- Give our students words of motivation through your social media accounts.
- Encourage people to donate to SE! (because every penny counts!).
- Support SE! in your community by approaching local youth groups and promoting DOC.
- Connect us with potential partners.
- Conduct local fundraising events to help SE! provide more educational access to children and youth in need.
- Access to mentorship and premium career development training.
- Perks, recognitions, and swag for high achieving ambassadors.
- New skill development and resume-worthy professional experience that employers desire.
- Work in a culturally diverse setting.
- Develop your analytical skills.
Top Campus Ambassador is eligible for all-expense-paid trip to Singapore in 2021.
- Must be registered, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students of a sub-Sahara African higher institution of learning.
- Possesses experience in engaging stakeholders with the school community.
- Can work remotely for approximately 3-5 hours weekly, on and off-campus, from February to October 2021.
- Are excellent communications who are motivated and inspired to succeed.
- Should be available to travel by the last quarter of 2021.