Application calls for Fishbowl Challenge Business Planning Competition.
The Fishbowl Project Team emerged from the very first Fishbowl Challenge that we set for ourselves. It came together from different parts of the world and varying backgrounds to bring this idea to life.
Fishbowl is an intense 6 months business planning competition to tackle some of the world’s most important challenges. Teams from around the world compete for a fully-funded summer to pursue their venture and for a shot at seed funding while receiving feedback from mentors and judges along the way.
- Opportunity to spend the summer in a city of your choice working on your idea.
- Winners will receive sponsorship to further develop their idea in a city of their choosing.
- Access to subject matter experts, mentors, and leading academics.
- Opportunity to pitch to investors for a shot at seed funding to bring your vision to life.
- Up to $50,000 in prize money.
- Build your skills as individuals.
- Gain experience working with a global team.
- Opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals.
- The Fishbowl Challenge welcomes applicants from all countries.
- Only undergraduate and graduate (Master’s) university students are eligible to apply.
- Individuals can apply with an idea or an interest in any of our listed categories, you are welcome to apply and indicate which topic area you are interested in pursuing while filling out the application form.
- Applications will be reviewed and 100 candidates will be selected.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through a team formation process which will involve a matching process based on mutual interest.
- Teams will then begin the first round of the project which is a problem statement, ideation and initial business plan process.