Applications call for the GlobalGiving Accelerator Program 2020
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving; and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
It is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors.
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates (example).
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment.
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving.
- Furthermore, additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers.
- Bonus Day: During the 24-hour Bonus Day, all Accelerator participants will compete for a share of GlobalGiving’s $20,000 Incentive Fund and two $1,000 bonus prizes. The more you raise on Bonus Day, the more you win of the Incentive Fund.
- Overall Prizes: At the end of the Accelerator, prizes will be awarded to the top three organizations in the following categories: Most Funds Raised, Most Unique Donors, and Most Recurring/Monthly Donors.
- Recurring/Monthly Donor Incentives: More information will be shared about all the ways you can win extra funding from GlobalGiving during the Accelerator once your application is approved.
- Open to non-profitable organizations anywhere in the world.
- They must be registered.
- Organizations participating in the Accelerator can only post one project on the GlobalGiving platform during the Accelerator.
- If your project is not in English, you can include an English translation.
START YOUR APPLICATION