The Standard Bank announces its Actuarial & Data Analytics graduate development programme (Junior Actuarial & Data Analyst). This is 12 months program for South Africans. The Standard Bank Graduate programme has had a long-standing reputation for providing accelerated development opportunities and structured workplace support that propels young graduate professional’s aspirations.
The Data, Analytics & Actuarial graduate development program aims to equip young & talented Africans with skills required in meeting current & future skill demands of the world of work given the proliferation of changes within the technology space and insurance landscape within South Africa.
- This program serves as a tool to strengthen the talent pipeline within core, critical & scarce skills priority areas
- The Programme is designed to help the youth embark on their professional careers and develop skills & knowledge which will help them fly and Soar on high, & ultimately lend on their NEXT.
- The purpose of the programme is to have a competitive advantage to attract, develop, retain, reward & lead young talent.
- To manage young talent through integrated talent management to meet micro-economic drivers such as a loss of skills to external organisations.
- To develop young talent in their field of study and create a continuous supply of technology-related skills to the Group
Analytics & Visualization
- Create insights for business
- Adding narratives to data, visualise and tell stories (Power-BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc)
- Providing an ease of accessibility of the ecosystem of data through self-service dashboards and dynamic data visualization for internal and potential 3rd party consumption and inform monetization opportunities (Strategic & Operational Reporting)
- Influence the decisions that business makes
Innovation (Data Science & Actuarial)
- Developing new ways of creating revenue
- Value creation
- Optimizing Client service experience
- Leading the design and implementation of data-driven cloud computing solutions to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions
- Data Governance and Management as well as Data Culture
- Data Quality Management
- Data/Information Lifecycle Management
- Sustainable Data sourcing
- Build APIs, ETL Processes
- IT Execution
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Honors Degree: BSc or BCom in:
- Data Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here