Applications are open for ygap Bangladesh Accelerator Program 2021. The ygap Bangladesh Accelerator program exists to support early-stage social impact ventures by helping them refine and develop their business and impact models. The ygap Bangladesh Accelerator Program consists of a live-in bootcamp followed by a comprehensive support phase tailored for early stage enterprises and start-ups which includes strategy, branding, mentorship, catalytic grants among others.
If you’re a founder of an early stage venture aimed at improving the lives of people living in tough conditions , we want to hear from you! If you don’t hit all of these criteria perfectly, it still encourage you to apply as you may still be considered.
- Accelerate: The ventures we select attend a live-in bootcamp where their business models are strengthened and they are equipped with the tools they need to grow.
- Support: It provides strategy and business mentorship, marketing support, legal and accounting help and access to small grants.
- Grow: The most impactful ygap entrepreneurs will move into growth, where they access larger support and funding to grow their ventures.
- Entrepreneur: It believes the best solutions to poverty are entrepreneurial, so ygap focus on early stage ventures that exist to improve access to education or healthcare, create jobs or build safer homes.
- Local: You’re a local of the area who intimately understands the problems that you are trying to solve.
- Early Stage: You will have already launched a venture or run a pilot and have some early traction or proof of concept. You will typically have less than 10 customers or clients and have been in operation less than two years.
- Ventures that are improving lives: At the end of the day, we exist to improve the lives of people living in poverty. If you believe your venture is improving the lives of people living in poverty, the program encourage you to apply.