United Nations Volunteers invitations arch professionals to support the world organization system’s response as national UN Volunteers. Be a part of efforts to mitigate the economic, social and health impacts of this crisis, and to safeguard progress created towards achieving the property Development Goals.
International world organization Volunteers could telecommute or be deployed once travel restrictions are upraised.
If you’ve got qualifications and skill in any of the subsequent areas, we have a tendency to encourage you to register (or update your profile) on UNV’s net application system and enter COVID-19 as a keyword in your ‘Motivation Statement’:
1. Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection management Nurses
- Psychologists (with expertise in trauma/stress counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health police investigation Specialists
2. Non-health professionals
- Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Programme Management
- Monitoring & analysis Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and coverage
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health systems
- Health acquisition Specialists
- Health provide Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with attention on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
- Communications & information management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with expertise in health emergencies)
- Data assortment & Management Specialists (related to health)
- Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
Requirements for United Nations Volunteers Program
- Candidates have to be compelled to
- Also, have a minimum of 2 years of skilled expertise,
- Likewise, be a minimum of twenty two years previous for national world organisation Volunteer assignments, and a minimum of twenty five years previous for international world organisation Volunteer assignments.
- Additional needs are represented within the Descriptions of Assignment (equivalent to terms of reference). ensure to ascertain them.
- Obviously, your profile ought to highlight any previous expertise in health-related emergencies.
Assignment information about United Nations Volunteers Program
- Duration: from 3-12 months (with risk of extension)
- Starting date: several would require candidates to be accessible at short notice (1-2 weeks)
- Conditions of service: monthly living allowance to hide housing, basic wants and utilities; settling-in-grant; life, health and permanent incapacity insurance; come back airfares (if applicable).
More details are enclosed within the specific descriptions of assignments and will vary counting on the volunteer class (national or international world organisation Volunteer; Specialist or Youth assignment).
Only complete profiles will be thought-about. Please ensure that you simply click on ‘Submit UNV Profile’ once you’ve created your UNV account and completed all necessary info. As confirmation of your fortunate registration, you may receive associate email along with your UNV list range.
Including the COVID-19 keyword in your motivation statement can guarantee your profile is reviewed with priority for connected assignments.