2017 HM The King’s Scholarships and HM The Queen’s Scholarships at AIT, Thailand
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Master’s level scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries.
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships
Full Scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country
to pursue a Master Degree any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM), AIT
Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships
A Full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a high proficiency in English (IELTS score 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or equivalent). Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- From universities* with QS Ranking 1000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or
- From other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent)
Details of the Scholarships
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environmental at AIT, to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for entire period of 22- month master degree program.
Official Link: http://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/Current_Scholarships/royal-thai-government#.WNKOVjt97IW
Deadline: 31st March 2017