Applications are open for the 2021/22 Chinese Government Scholarships – ANU Program (Fully Funded). The scholarship is to support Master’s students. The deadline for the application is 18th February 2021 and is open to all nationalities.
The Chinese Government Scholarships -AUN Program is a complete scholarship set up through the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to sponsor college students, teachers, and students from ASEAN international locations to observe in China and to decorate the educational trade and mutual information among China and ASEAN members. There are 30 scholarships supplied yearly and it simplest helps graduates.
Benefits of 2021/22 Chinese Government Scholarships
The complete scholarship covers:
- Tuition Waiver: Tuition finances can be comprehensively utilized by the host college. It might also additionally cowl scholarship college students’ education, management expenses and fees to help scholar activities.
- Accommodation: unfastened college dormitory or lodging subsidy.
If the host college calls for college students to stay on campus, the college will accommodate the scholarship college students in a college dormitory (typically a dual room); if the host college allows college students to stay off-campus, the college will provide
monthly/quarterly lodging subsidy:
- Master’s college students: CNY 700 in step with month;
- Doctoral college students: CNY 1,000 in step with month.
- Master’s college students: CNY 3,000 in step with month;
- Doctoral college students: CNY 3,500 in step with month.
Within the scholarship duration, registered scholarship college students will get hold of a stipend from their host college every month. Students registering on or earlier than the fifteenth of the month will get hold of a complete stipend of that month. Those who check in after the fifteenth of the month will get hold of a 1/2 of stipend of that month. Graduating college students will get hold of stipend till 1/2 of month after the commencement date. If registered scholar remains out of China for greater than 15 days because of a private reason (faculty vacations excluded), his stipend will be stopped in the course of his leaving.
- Applicants ought to be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in desirable health.
- The necessities for candidates’ diploma and age are that candidates ought to be:
- A bachelor’s diploma holder below the age of 35 whilst making use of for the master’s programs;
- A master’s diploma holder below the age of forty whilst making use of for the doctoral programs.
- Candidates can either:
- Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity without any pre-admission Letter. In this case, candidates can select their preferred institutes during the online applications process.
- Apply to your target university for the pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (visit: http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or
http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in).
- Please note that AUN’s Program Category is ‘Type A’ and Agency Number is ‘00005.’ Once the correct Agency Number is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge. Instructions of the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System and Agency Number is provided on page 5.
- Complete the online Application Form for the Chinese Government Scholarship, and print one hard copy.
- Submit ONE set of the paper application forms and other supporting documents to the AUN Secretariat by 18 February 2021.
- Only successful candidates will be informed by email by early August 2021
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!