Applications are open for the 2021 Australia Awards Scholarships – Fully Funded. The deadline for the scholarship varies. Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
They aim to contribute to the event needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located within the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop the talents and knowledge of people to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries.
Benefits of 2021 Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to finish the tutorial program specified by the Australian education institution, including any preparatory training. the subsequent benefits generally apply:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel–payment of one return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the foremost direct route
- establishment allowance–a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory educational program (IAP)–a compulsory program before the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)–provided to hide the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees–if deemed necessary PCE could also be available for college kids for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- supplementary scademic support could also be available to make sure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which have a search component where fieldwork is compulsory) could also be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the foremost direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Asia-Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam Pacific- Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji. Kiribati. Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna Africa- Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia Middle East.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship is open to the applicants must be from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Award conditions for 2021 Australia Awards Scholarships
Applicants who want to simply accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will got to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they’re going to suits the conditions of the scholarship.
Scholars are required to go to Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship. Failure to try to do so will end in the scholar incurring a debt for the entire accrued cost of their scholarship.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!