Apply for 2021 Colombia Government Scholarship – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to international students and the deadline is 21st December 2021.
2021 Colombia Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program for international students. This scholarship is offered for Specialization Degree, Masters and PhD. These scholarships will cover all expenses for the scholarship, books, monthly grant and tuition fee.
Benefits of 2021 Colombia Government Scholarship
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Stipend for books and materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
To qualify for Colombia Government Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Be a citizen Foreign. Not have Colombian nationality. Foreign professionals who do not have dual nationality (Colombian), who are not residing in Colombia.
- Not be over 50 years old.
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply the call
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2020
- The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- No original documents are required.
- It is necessary for foreign candidates to carefully read the call and send to ICETEX only the required documents. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
Documents Required for 2021 Colombia Government Scholarship
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Score regarding Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of online application to this call
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!