2021 DAAD Scholarships in Germany || Apply Now
Applications are open to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program in Germany for the academic year 2022. Also, work experience is not mandatory to apply for it. It is Germany’s highest paid scholarship which is fully funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD). Helmut Schmidt is one of the most popular scholarships in Germany.
- Participants must hold a first university bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The most recent university degree in the past six years must be obtained.
- Likewise, the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to graduates in the field of Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Economics, and Public Administration.
- Additionally, he/she must be from a developing country.
- Furthermore, applications must be submitted in either English or German.
- Similarly, all Master’s courses contain other additional requirements that the applicant must fulfill.
There is a 6-month German language course as part of the scholarship.
It covers all expenses and you can accompany the wife or children, and the scholarship will include their expenses as well:
- It covers all study and research expenses
- Also, it provides a monthly stipend of 861 euros.
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany.
- Additionally, adequate round trip travel allowance.
- Moreover, monthly rental subsidy
- Allowances for spouses and / or children
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- Fill out the scholarship PDF
- Additionally, Graduation certificate with transcripts.
- Also, two letters of recommendation (from a university professor or from your workplace).
- CV – maximum of 2 pages.
- Likewise, research plan (your purpose in the study).
- (Note) Certificate of proof of English language (in the event that your previous studies in the English language, you are completely exempt from sending the certificate).