2021 Fully Funded Scholarships in AIT Thailand
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) provides equal academic opportunities to all applicants and students regardless of their national origin, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Eligibility Requirements for the Master’s Degree Program
MSc/MEng: 2 Year Program
MS/MA: 1 Year Program
MBA: 2 Year and 1 Year Program
PM: 1 Year Program
To be eligible for admission to the regular Master’s program, an applicant must:
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT;
- have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum cGPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent, at the Bachelor degree level;
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
- be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- For the Professional Master’s (PM) degree program, in addition to the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, an applicant must:
- have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT and
- be executives in organizations/companies.