Applications are open for the 2021 Scholarship in Korea – Fully Funded. The scholarship is 2021 Fall Admission for Korean Development Institute (KDI) Global Ambassador Scholarship program. The deadline is 19th April 2021.
The scholarships offered by Korean Development Institute (KDI) Global Ambassador Scholarship program is as below
- Global Ambassador Scholarship: All scholarship benefits are primarily intended for countries named on the DAC List of ODA recipient nations, as published by the OECD.
- Seoul G20 Global Leaders Fellowship: Seoul G20 Global Leaders Fellowship is awarded to a limited number of students.
- NIIED Global Korea Scholarship for Graduate Degrees (GKS-G): This scholarship is sponsored by the NIIED (National Institute for International Education).
- KOICA-KDIS Scholarship: KOICA Scholarship Program is designed to nurture key leaders in developing countries who can contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries.
- Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Scholarship: Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Koo Foundation supports future global talents who will contribute to the mutual development of ASEAN and Korea.
- IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea) IBK sponsors scholars from developing countries who work in national banks or those who handle bank-related responsibilities in public organizations or government offices
- POSCO Asia Fellowship: This scholarship contributes to the joint prosperity and establishment of a talent network through the exchange and cooperation in Asia
- FSS-KFB-KDIS: This scholarship is sponsored by FSS(Financial Supervisory Service of Korea), KFB(Korea Federation of Banks), and KDI School.
- Colombo Plan Scholarship: This scholarship will contribute to development in the Asia Pacific region.
- MIPD Scholarship: MIPD Scholarship enables students to acquire a broader and deeper knowledge of the principles and sources of intellectual property(IP) law.
- A need-Based scholarship is available to domestic students who have financial difficulties. Academic Affairs will notify Need-Based scholarship application with more details each semester.
- Work-Study Scholarship is available to students who are interested.
Benefits of 2021 Scholarship in Korea
Korean Government Scholarship at KDI is a Fully Funded Scholarship. KDI has multiple scholarships. Each scholarship has different benefits. Applicants will get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend to selected students
- Round-trip airfare
- Settlement support
- Departure support
- Applicants & Parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea.
- Must be international Students.
- Applicants Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Applicant Must hold a Masters Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency is required
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!