Applications are open for 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship (Fully Funded). The scholarship is offered at Harbin Institute of Technology for international students and the deadline is 18th February 2023.
Founded in 1920，Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)，with science, engineering and research as its core, encompassing management and liberal arts, economy and law, is now developing into an open, multi-disciplinary and world-class university.
HIT offers 107 undergraduate, 41 master’s, and 30 doctoral degree programs for its 55,000-plus students which are taught by over 4,000 full-time academic staff. Together with the Weihai campus and Shenzhen campus, HIT forms the pattern of “One University, Three Campuses.” HIT is steadily moving towards the goal of becoming a world-class university.
Benefits of 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship
The Scholarship Cover
- Tuition fees.
- University dormitory.
- Stipend: No stipend is issued before arrival at the university.
- Master’s degree students: CNY 3,000 per month.
- Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800/ year.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health both mentally and physically.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for a master’s degree program.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral degree program.
- Have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level-4 when applying for a Chinese-taught master’s or doctoral degree program.
- Hold minimum requirements set by HIT in academic ability, language proficiency, and other relevant criteria.
Application Procedure for 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Submit all application documents before the deadline.
- Receive the confirmation E-mail from the Office of International Students Admission of HIT.
- The admission officer will follow-up on the application via email. Please check the email frequently.
- Response averages within 24 hours (can be delayed depending due to high number of emails). Please be patient if they don’t respond in time.
- All application documents in other languages must be notarized by the official notary office in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Scholarship Type: B
- University Code: 10213
- Passport home page. The passport needs to be valid until September 2023
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts. Copies of academic records should be from the undergraduate program onwards
- Language qualification certificates.
- IELTS at least 6.0, TOEFL at least 80 or other equivalent English language proficiency certificates
- A study plan (more than 1,000 words). The study plan of a doctoral degree applicant shall be approved and signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor. The template can be downloaded at http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/post/index/459.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (valid within six months). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid
- Bank receipt of the application fee: USD 60 or CNY 400
- Non-criminal record report (issued within 6 months prior to the submission date);
- Acceptance letter (not required). An applicant is encouraged to contact HIT’s professors ahead of submission.
- Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded documents.
Join us on Telegram for more Opportunities!!!