|Announcement released||Sept. in the year prior to planned studies in Korea||Feb. in the year of planned studies in Korea|
|Oct.-Nov. in the year prior to planned studies in Korea||Mar.-Apr. in the year of planned studies in Korea|
|Results released||Jan. in the year of planned studies in Korea||June in the year of planned studies in Korea|
|Arrival in Korea||Late Feb. in the year of planned studies in Korea||Late Aug. in the year of planned studies|
|Actual cost||KRW 200,000||Under
than 5 million
KRW per semester)
– Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
– Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
– Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
– Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
※ Applicants who have previously enrolled in a university in Korea are not eligible to apply to the KGSP program. Specifically, an applicant who has previously enrolled in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
However, a KGSP scholar who has graduated can apply for this program again only via the embassy and only if he/she holds a TOPIK score of at least Level 4 and obtains another recommendation from the Korean Embassy of his/her respective country of origin (re-application is limited to one instance).
– Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|