Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2020. The deadline for this award is 30th April 2020.
- Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
- Additionally, the awards provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Level/Field(s) of study
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programmes that are related to the country’s priority areas for development which are listed on the participating country profiles.
Any of the Participating Australian Institutions
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
- They should be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- Additionally, they should be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- Also, they cannot be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Additionally, they should not have previously received a long-term Australia Award.
- Moreover, they should satisfy any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- Also, the candidates should be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution.
- Similarly, the applicants should take into consideration all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This means that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the requirements
- Likewise, not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have.
- Also, applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas.
- Furthermore, complete eligibility criteria are available here.
- the applicants should check the open and close dates for their country. It is available here and they should select their country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply.
- The deadline varies per country.
For more details, visit the official site.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.