Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2023 || Fully Funded
This program is funded by the government of Japan through the Asian Development Bank and administered by the East-West Center.
Important Application Guidelines
- Read the instructions for each item carefully before entering your information.
- Submittable does not log you out automatically when you exit your browser. Therefore, it is important that you sign out from your Submittable account, especially when you are using a public computer.
- Since you will not be able to edit it afterward, make sure to review your application before submitting it. If your application is not ready, you can save it as a draft and submit it at a later time. The saved drafts of your application can be found in your account under My Submissions (or Submissions).
- If after submission you need to change something in your application, contact the ADB-JSP program at [email protected].
You must submit your scholarship application by 11:30PM (Hawaii Standard Time) on December 1 and should have the following documents on hand to upload to your online application:
- Proof of UH application submission (Application Acknowledgement receipt) — Important Update: If you experience a delay in obtaining proof of your UH application submission, you may instead upload a brief note explaining that you have applied to the university and will email proof of application as soon as it is available. You will not be able to submit this fellowship application without uploading either the proof of UH application submission -or- the explanatory note.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- A scanned copy of your official transcript for each higher education institution attended
- A scanned copy of your degree/graduation certificate for each higher education institution where your degree was earned
- A scanned copy of your TOEFL/IELTS result, if available by December 1
ADB-JSP application information, downloadable from the East-West Center website, provides detailed application instructions for the ADB-JSP program.
For inquiries, please contact the East-West Center Registrar’s Office at adbjsp@EastWestCenter.org.
Please include in your message your (1) full name, (2) country of citizenship, and (3) intended degree program.
Access to technical help with using Submittable is available here.