Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships 2018 in Australia(Fully Funded)
The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving Australians opportunities to increase their knowledge and expertise in their field.As a scholarship or fellowship recipient, you will gain invaluable international experience in
As a scholarship or fellowship recipient, you will gain invaluable international experience in study, research or professional development.
The department has engaged a contractor to provide post-selection support services to all recipients including: a dedicated case manager, pre-departure briefings, advice on health, travel insurance, accommodation, security, payment of allowances, and reporting to the department on recipients’ progress.
Categories of Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships:
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Scholarship
- Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
- Endeavour Research Fellowship, including
- Endeavour Research Fellowship for Indigenous Australians
- Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowship
- Endeavour Australia India Education Council Research Fellowship
- Endeavour Executive Fellowship
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer:
- opportunities for postgraduates, postdoctoral researchers, professionals , VET students (international applicants only)
- study, research and professional development programs in any field in any of the participating countries
- financial support: – travel and establishment allowances – payments towards tuition – monthly stipend
- personalised support provided by a dedicated case manager: –
- pre-departure briefings
- advice on health and travel insurance, accommodation, security and legal matters
- payment of allowances
- opportunities to attend professional development workshops and receptions
- membership of an active alumni network to maintain the professional relationships and friendships established
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their program
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
- commence their proposed program after 1 January 2018 and no later than 30 November 2018. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended program prior to 2018 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2016, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government).
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
- Tuition fees: Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
Deadline: 30th June 2017