Binus University – BINUS World Class Scholarship in Indonesia, 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 20th April 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the BINUS World Class Scholarship in Indonesia, 2020
- Applicants of BINUS World Class Scholarship, 2020 must have received a high school certificate.
- Additionally, they should have a GPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00.
- English language proficiency of TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0 or any equivalent English proficiency exam result.
- Candidates applying for BINUS World Class Scholarship, 2020 should provide proof of non-academic achievements like group/club leadership involvement, social projects, competition, and community development.
- In order to renew the scholarship, applicants should secure a GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00 and participate actively in BINUS Student Ambassadorship Program.
- The successful applicant of Binus University – BINUS World Class Scholarship in Indonesia will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
The candidates should submit the following documents along with the application
- CV with a motivation statement
- Additionally, 2 recommendation letters (teachers, employers, community leaders)
- Also, Proof of academic and non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience
- Furthermore, financial situation explanation and pledge letter (for equity scholarship only)
About the University
- Bina Nusantara University also known as BINUS University is a private university in Indonesia.
- Additionally, the main campus of the university is located at Alam Sutera, South Tangerang. Most of its campuses are located within the area of the Greater Jakarta Region.
- Also, it has campuses at Bandung and Malang also.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.