Chancellors’ International Scholarships in UK 2024
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2024 will include the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years
- If you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
- Apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024; or
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be within the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024;
- Be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes. There are no other nationality criteria;
- Be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to Apply
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Read the Applicant Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria
- Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
- Receive an automated e-mail with a 7 digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
- Register your ITS applicant account.
- Submit your scholarship application by the application deadline. We regret being unable to accept late applications for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the supporting document deadline. We regret being unable to accept late supporting documents for any reason.
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated by email by the start of March 2024.