Concordian International School opens applications for International Students for the Concordian High School Scholarship 2020.
Concordian International School invites applications for full and partial scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year. The scholarships are open to students entering Grade 10 and Grade 11 in 2019-2020 who demonstrate a passion for excellence, leadership, and social responsibility. Concordian International School is the only IB World School in Thailand authorized to deliver the International Baccalaureate program in English, Chinese and Thai from the Nursery level to Grade 12.
The Concordian High School Scholarship 2020 is open for the students of grade 11 and 12
- The candidates must be native or non-native speakers of English
- Also, grade 11 students should not be over the age of 17 and students entering Grade 10 should not be over the age of 16 during August of the starting year.
- In addition to that, they must obtain good scores on the entrance exams
- Moreover, they must have an excellent academic record as well as a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- The candidates must submit academic records from the four preceding school years with the last two years having an average grade of B+ or A- in the core subjects
- Also, they must submit a self-assessment based on the 10 Hallmarks of the IB learner profile, through a short written essay.
- A CV/Portfolio detailing the extracurricular activities and community service activities.
- Additionally, for Grade 10, candidates must sit for an Acer English & Math, Essay, and Algebra.
- Similarly, for Grade 11, applicants must sit for an Acer English & Math, Essay, and Grade 11 Placement Test.
- Furthermore, Concordian has a variety of different tiers of scholarships. Scholarships of 25%, 50% or 100% of the tuition fees are available and are based on the student’s performance. In order to be eligible for a full 100% tuition scholarship, the applicant must have achieved an Acer score of more than 95% in both Maths and English as well as high performances in other assessments.
- The students must bear the costs of uniforms, lunches, field trips and any other incidentals, including school supplies and textbooks.
The University will call the successful candidates for an interview, during which the candidate should demonstrate the potential for making a positive contribution to Concordian International School and its community.
The deadline for the applicants for the Concordian High School Scholarship is 28 February 2020.
Please visit the official page.