Applications have opened for the East Asia Excellence Awards in the UK at the University of Nottingham. Interested candidates can apply until 31st March 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Masters degree.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the east Asia Excellence Awards in the UK
- They should be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea or Taiwan
- Also, they should be overseas students for fee purposes
- Additionally, the applicants should hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes) in any subject area (excluding Business School courses) at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020
The successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The University is offering 27 scholarships of £4,000 towards full-time masters tuition fees.
- Additionally, these are open to high-achieving international students from East Asia.
- The candidates must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master before applying for this scholarship.
- After receiving the offer to study, they can apply through the scholarship section of the application system, MyNottingham.
- Additionally, applications close at midnight (UK time) on Tuesday 31 March 2020.
- The University will ask them about their achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing the University.
- Therefore, they should make sure they have enough time to prepare strong answers.
- Also, the University will award scholarships to students who accept their offer to study with them. If the University offers a scholarship but they do not accept the offer, other applicants will get their scholarship.
- Furthermore, this award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional, sports or Business School scholarship.
About the University
- The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a royal charter in 1948.
Visit the official page for more details.
You may visit oyaop and oyaschool for various other fully-funded opportunities.