Fellowship in Italy
Fellowship in Italy is within the framework of HEART: HEalth related Activity Recognition system based on IoT, a project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research & innovation program under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie – ITN, Industrial Doctorate. The HEART research program aims for a personalized approach to mobile health coaching programs that involve the user and that are tailored to individual needs (putting the user at the HEART of the system).
- 600€ Mobility Allowance per month (7200€ / year)
- 500€ Family Allowance per month (6000€ / year) – When applicable according to the Marie SklodowskaCurie.
- NB: this is a gross EU contribution to the salary cost of the researcher. The net salary will result from deducting all compulsory (employer/employee) national social security contributions as well as direct taxes.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Degree: Master degree or equivalent providing access to PhD programs. See attachment for required degree for each position. Applicants must not have a doctoral degree.
- Language: English proficiency must be attested either through a previous English language diploma, or an internationally recognized proficiency test (at least C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages i.e. IELTS, IBT, TOEFL or Cambridge).
- Career: When starting their contract (January 2018), selected researchers should be within the first four years of their research careers. This means being both within a four-year window following their most recent graduation and not having been awarded a prior doctoral degree so far.
- Mobility: At the date of recruitment, the researcher must not have resided, or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of the hiring institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date.
- Application: Complete and timely submission exclusively via the HEART online application system. Documents submitted must be in English. If supporting documents (e.g. letters of academic references and scan of degree qualification) are not in English, they must be submitted together with a certified translation in English).
Deadline: 14th October 2017